1. YearPredictionMSD: Prediction of the release year of a song from audio features. Songs are mostly western, commercial tracks ranging from 1922 to 2011, with a peak in the year 2000s.
2. USPTO Algorithm Challenge, run by NASA-Harvard Tournament Lab and TopCoder Problem: Pat: Data used for USPTO Algorithm Competition. Contains drawing pages from US patents with manually labeled figure and part labels.
3. User Identification From Walking Activity: The dataset collects data from an Android smartphone positioned in the chest pocket from 22 participants walking in the wild over a predefined path.
4. University of Tehran Question Dataset 2016 (UTQD.2016): Persian questions gathered from a jeopardy game broadcasted on Iranian national television.
5. University: Data in original (LISP-readable) form
6. Undocumented: Various datasets without documentation (feel free to explore!)
7. Twenty Newsgroups: This data set consists of 20000 messages taken from 20 newsgroups.
8. Turkiye Student Evaluation: This data set contains a total 5820 evaluation scores provided by students from Gazi University in Ankara (Turkey). There is a total of 28 course specific questions and additional 5 attributes.
9. Travel Reviews: Reviews on destinations in 10 categories mentioned across East Asia. Each traveler rating is mapped as Excellent(4), Very Good(3), Average(2), Poor(1), and Terrible(0) and average rating is used.
10. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
11. Tennis Major Tournament Match Statistics: This is a collection of 8 files containing the match statistics for both women and men at the four major tennis tournaments of the year 2013. Each file has 42 columns and a minimum of 76 rows.
12. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
13. Tarvel Review Ratings: Google reviews on attractions from 24 categories across Europe are considered. Google user rating ranges from 1 to 5 and average user rating per category is calculated.
14. Synthetic Control Chart Time Series: This data consists of synthetically generated control charts.
15. StoneFlakes: Stone flakes are waste products of the stone tool production in
the prehistoric era. The variables are means of geometric and
stylistic features of the flakes contained in different inventories.
16. Statlog Project: Various Databases: Vehicle silhouttes, Landsat Sattelite, Shuttle, Australian Credit Approval, Heart Disease, Image Segmentation, German Credit
17. Statlog (Vehicle Silhouettes): 3D objects within a 2D image by application of an ensemble of shape feature extractors to the 2D silhouettes of the objects.
18. Statlog (Image Segmentation): This dataset is an image segmentation database similar to a database already present in the repository (Image segmentation database) but in a slightly different form.
19. Spoken Arabic Digit: This dataset contains timeseries of mel-frequency cepstrum coefficients (MFCCs) corresponding to spoken Arabic digits. Includes data from 44 male and 44 female native Arabic speakers.
20. Sentiment Labelled Sentences: The dataset contains sentences labelled with positive or negative sentiment.
21. Sentence Classification: Contains sentences from the abstract and introduction of 30 articles annotated with a modified Argumentative Zones annotation scheme. These articles come from biology, machine learning and psychology.
22. seismic-bumps: The data describe the problem of high energy (higher than 10^4 J) seismic bumps forecasting in a coal
mine. Data come from two of longwalls located in a Polish coal mine.
23. Russian Corpus of Biographical Texts: Sentence classification (Russian). The corpus contains Wikipedia texts splitted into sentences/ Each sentence has a topic label.
24. Reuters-21578 Text Categorization Collection: This is a collection of documents that appeared on Reuters newswire in 1987. The documents were assembled and indexed with categories.
25. Record Linkage Comparison Patterns: Element-wise comparison of records with personal data from a record linkage setting. The task is to decide from a comparison pattern whether the underlying records belong to one person.
26. QSAR biodegradation: Data set containing values for 41 attributes (molecular descriptors) used to classify 1055 chemicals into 2 classes (ready and not ready biodegradable).
27. Pseudo Periodic Synthetic Time Series: This data set is designed for testing indexing schemes in time series databases. The data appears highly periodic, but never exactly repeats itself.
28. Prodigy: Assorted domains like blocksworld, eightpuzzle, and schedworld.
29. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
30. NSF Research Award Abstracts 1990-2003: This data set consists of (a) 129,000 abstracts describing NSF awards for basic research, (b) bag-of-word data files extracted from the abstracts, (c) a list of words used for indexing the bag-of-word
31. News Aggregator: References to news pages collected from an web aggregator in the period from 10-March-2014 to 10-August-2014. The resources are grouped into clusters that represent pages discussing the same story.
32. Movie: This data set contains a list of over 10000 films including many older, odd, and cult films. There is information on actors, casts, directors, producers, studios, etc.
33. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
34. Metro Interstate Traffic Volume: Hourly Minneapolis-St Paul, MN traffic volume for westbound I-94. Includes weather and holiday features from 2012-2018.
35. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
36. Madelon: MADELON is an artificial dataset, which was part of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge. This is a two-class classification problem with continuous input variables. The difficulty is that the problem is multivariate and highly non-linear.
37. Libras Movement: The data set contains 15 classes of 24 instances each. Each class references to a hand movement type in LIBRAS (Portuguese
name 'LÍngua BRAsileira de Sinais', oficial brazilian signal language).
38. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
39. Legal Case Reports: A textual corpus of 4000 legal cases for automatic summarization and citation analysis. For each document we collect catchphrases, citations sentences, citation catchphrases and citation classes.
40. KDD Cup 1998 Data: This is the data set used for The Second International Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Tools Competition, which was held in conjunction with KDD-98
41. Japanese Vowels: This dataset records 640 time series of 12 LPC cepstrum coefficients taken from nine male speakers.
42. Image Segmentation: Image data described by high-level numeric-valued attributes, 7 classes
43. ICMLA 2014 Accepted Papers Data Set: This data set compromises the metadata for the 2014 ICMLA conference's accepted papers, including ID, paper titles, author's keywords, abstracts and sessions in which they were exposed.
44. Human Activity Recognition from Continuous Ambient Sensor Data: This dataset represents ambient data collected in homes with volunteer residents. Data are collected continuously while residents perform their normal routines.
45. Hill-Valley: Each record represents 100 points on a two-dimensional graph. When plotted in order (from 1 through 100) as the Y co-ordinate, the points will create either a Hill (a “bump” in the terrain) or a Valley (a “dip” in the terrain).
46. Guitar Chords finger positions: Position of the fingers for 2633 guitar chords in standard tuning (double checked with software)
47. Gesture Phase Segmentation: The dataset is composed by features extracted from 7 videos with people gesticulating, aiming at studying Gesture Phase Segmentation. It contains 50 attributes divided into two files for each video.
48. Geographical Original of Music: Instances in this dataset contain audio features extracted from 1059 wave files. The task associated with the data is to predict the geographical origin of music.
49. Folio: 20 photos of leaves for each of 32 different species.
50. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
51. Firm-Teacher_Clave-Direction_Classification: The data are binary attack-point vectors and their clave-direction class(es) according to the partido-alto-based paradigm.
52. Facebook Comment Volume Dataset: Instances in this dataset contain features extracted from facebook posts. The task associated with the data is to predict how many comments the post will receive.
53. Entree Chicago Recommendation Data: This data contains a record of user interactions with the Entree Chicago restaurant recommendation system.
54. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles
55. Document Understanding: Five concepts, expressed as predicates, to be learned
56. DGP2 - The Second Data Generation Program: Generates application domains based on specific parameters, number of features, and proportion of positive to negative examples
57. Dexter: DEXTER is a text classification problem in a bag-of-word representation. This is a two-class classification problem with sparse continuous input variables. This dataset is one of five datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
58. Demand Forecasting for a store: Contains data for a store from week 1 to week 146.
59. Crop mapping using fused optical-radar data set: Combining optical and PolSAR remote sensing images offers a complementary data set with a significant number of temporal, spectral, textural, and polarimetric features for cropland classification.
60. Corel Image Features: This dataset contains image features extracted from a Corel image collection. Four sets of features are available based on the color histogram, color histogram layout, color moments, and co-occurence
61. Connectionist Bench (Vowel Recognition - Deterding Data): Speaker independent recognition of the eleven steady state vowels of British English using a specified training set of lpc derived log area ratios.
62. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
63. CMU Face Images: This data consists of 640 black and white face images of people taken with varying pose (straight, left, right, up), expression (neutral, happy, sad, angry), eyes (wearing sunglasses or not), and size
64. CLINC150: This is a intent classification (text classification) dataset with 150 in-domain intent classes. The main purpose of this dataset is to evaluate various classifiers on out-of-domain performance.
65. Chronic_Kidney_Disease: This dataset can be used to predict the chronic kidney disease and it can be collected from the hospital nearly 2 months of period.
66. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
67. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
68. BuddyMove Data Set: User interest information extracted from user reviews published in holidayiq.com about various types of point of interests in South India
69. Bag of Words: This data set contains five text collections in the form of bags-of-words.
70. Badges: Badges labeled with a "+" or "-" as a function of a person's name
71. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
72. Bach Choral Harmony: The data set is composed of 60 chorales (5665 events) by J.S. Bach (1675-1750).
Each event of each chorale is labelled using 1 among 101 chord labels and described
through 14 features.
73. AutoUniv: AutoUniv is an advanced data generator for classifications tasks. The aim is to reflect the nuances and heterogeneity of real data. Data can be generated in .csv, ARFF or C4.5 formats.
74. Automobile: From 1985 Ward's Automotive Yearbook
75. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
76. Australian Sign Language signs (High Quality): This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. 27 examples of each of 95 Auslan signs were captured from a native signer using high-quality position trackers
77. Australian Sign Language signs: This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. Examples of 95 signs were collected from five signers with a total of 6650 sign samples.
78. Audit Data: Exhaustive one year non-confidential data in the year 2015 to 2016 of firms is collected from the Auditor Office of India to build a predictor for classifying suspicious firms.
79. Air quality: Contains the responses of a gas multisensor device deployed on the field in an Italian city.
80. Activity Recognition from Single Chest-Mounted Accelerometer: The dataset collects data from a wearable accelerometer mounted on the chest. The dataset is intended for Activity Recognition research purposes.