1. Activity Recognition from Single Chest-Mounted Accelerometer: The dataset collects data from a wearable accelerometer mounted on the chest. The dataset is intended for Activity Recognition research purposes.
2. Air quality: Contains the responses of a gas multisensor device deployed on the field in an Italian city.
3. Australian Sign Language signs: This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. Examples of 95 signs were collected from five signers with a total of 6650 sign samples.
4. Australian Sign Language signs (High Quality): This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. 27 examples of each of 95 Auslan signs were captured from a native signer using high-quality position trackers
5. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
6. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
7. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles
8. Gesture Phase Segmentation: The dataset is composed by features extracted from 7 videos with people gesticulating, aiming at studying Gesture Phase Segmentation. It contains 50 attributes divided into two files for each video.
9. Human Activity Recognition from Continuous Ambient Sensor Data: This dataset represents ambient data collected in homes with volunteer residents. Data are collected continuously while residents perform their normal routines.
10. Japanese Vowels: This dataset records 640 time series of 12 LPC cepstrum coefficients taken from nine male speakers.
11. Metro Interstate Traffic Volume: Hourly Minneapolis-St Paul, MN traffic volume for westbound I-94. Includes weather and holiday features from 2012-2018.
12. Pseudo Periodic Synthetic Time Series: This data set is designed for testing indexing schemes in time series databases. The data appears highly periodic, but never exactly repeats itself.
13. Spoken Arabic Digit: This dataset contains timeseries of mel-frequency cepstrum coefficients (MFCCs) corresponding to spoken Arabic digits. Includes data from 44 male and 44 female native Arabic speakers.
14. Synthetic Control Chart Time Series: This data consists of synthetically generated control charts.
15. User Identification From Walking Activity: The dataset collects data from an Android smartphone positioned in the chest pocket from 22 participants walking in the wild over a predefined path.