1. CLINC150: This is a intent classification (text classification) dataset with 150 in-domain intent classes. The main purpose of this dataset is to evaluate various classifiers on out-of-domain performance.
2. Sentiment Labelled Sentences: The dataset contains sentences labelled with positive or negative sentiment.
3. Twenty Newsgroups: This data set consists of 20000 messages taken from 20 newsgroups.
4. NSF Research Award Abstracts 1990-2003: This data set consists of (a) 129,000 abstracts describing NSF awards for basic research, (b) bag-of-word data files extracted from the abstracts, (c) a list of words used for indexing the bag-of-word
5. University of Tehran Question Dataset 2016 (UTQD.2016): Persian questions gathered from a jeopardy game broadcasted on Iranian national television.
6. Guitar Chords finger positions: Position of the fingers for 2633 guitar chords in standard tuning (double checked with software)
7. Reuters-21578 Text Categorization Collection: This is a collection of documents that appeared on Reuters newswire in 1987. The documents were assembled and indexed with categories.
8. Tarvel Review Ratings: Google reviews on attractions from 24 categories across Europe are considered. Google user rating ranges from 1 to 5 and average user rating per category is calculated.
9. Bag of Words: This data set contains five text collections in the form of bags-of-words.