1. Badges: Badges labeled with a "+" or "-" as a function of a person's name
2. Russian Corpus of Biographical Texts: Sentence classification (Russian). The corpus contains Wikipedia texts splitted into sentences/ Each sentence has a topic label.
3. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles
4. University of Tehran Question Dataset 2016 (UTQD.2016): Persian questions gathered from a jeopardy game broadcasted on Iranian national television.
5. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
6. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
7. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
8. USPTO Algorithm Challenge, run by NASA-Harvard Tournament Lab and TopCoder Problem: Pat: Data used for USPTO Algorithm Competition. Contains drawing pages from US patents with manually labeled figure and part labels.
9. Guitar Chords finger positions: Position of the fingers for 2633 guitar chords in standard tuning (double checked with software)
10. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
11. News Aggregator: References to news pages collected from an web aggregator in the period from 10-March-2014 to 10-August-2014. The resources are grouped into clusters that represent pages discussing the same story.
12. Reuters-21578 Text Categorization Collection: This is a collection of documents that appeared on Reuters newswire in 1987. The documents were assembled and indexed with categories.
13. ICMLA 2014 Accepted Papers Data Set: This data set compromises the metadata for the 2014 ICMLA conference's accepted papers, including ID, paper titles, author's keywords, abstracts and sessions in which they were exposed.
14. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
15. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
16. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
17. BuddyMove Data Set: User interest information extracted from user reviews published in holidayiq.com about various types of point of interests in South India
18. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
19. Demand Forecasting for a store: Contains data for a store from week 1 to week 146.
20. StoneFlakes: Stone flakes are waste products of the stone tool production in
the prehistoric era. The variables are means of geometric and
stylistic features of the flakes contained in different inventories.
21. Metro Interstate Traffic Volume: Hourly Minneapolis-St Paul, MN traffic volume for westbound I-94. Includes weather and holiday features from 2012-2018.