1. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
2. BuddyMove Data Set: User interest information extracted from user reviews published in holidayiq.com about various types of point of interests in South India
3. ICMLA 2014 Accepted Papers Data Set: This data set compromises the metadata for the 2014 ICMLA conference's accepted papers, including ID, paper titles, author's keywords, abstracts and sessions in which they were exposed.
4. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
5. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"