1. Volcanoes on Venus - JARtool experiment: The JARtool project was a pioneering effort to develop an automatic system for cataloging small volcanoes in the large set of Venus images returned by the Magellan spacecraft.
2. Function Finding: Cases collected mostly from investigations in physical science; intention is to evaluate function-finding algorithms
3. Waveform Database Generator (Version 1): CART book's waveform domains
4. Waveform Database Generator (Version 2): CART book's waveform domains
5. El Nino: The data set contains oceanographic and surface meteorological readings taken from a series of buoys positioned throughout the equatorial Pacific.