1. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data
2. Communities and Crime: Communities within the United States. The data combines socio-economic data from the 1990 US Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 US LEMAS survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR.
3. Communities and Crime Unnormalized: Communities in the US. Data combines socio-economic data from the '90 Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 Law Enforcement Management and Admin Stats survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR
4. Bike Sharing Dataset: This dataset contains the hourly and daily count of rental bikes between years 2011 and 2012 in Capital bikeshare system with the corresponding weather and seasonal information.
5. BlogFeedback: Instances in this dataset contain features extracted from blog posts. The task associated with the data is to predict how many comments the post will receive.
6. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
7. Autism Screening Adult: Autistic Spectrum Disorder Screening Data for Adult. This dataset is related to classification and predictive tasks.
8. Sports articles for objectivity analysis: 1000 sports articles were labeled using Amazon Mechanical Turk as objective or subjective. The raw texts, extracted features, and the URLs from which the articles were retrieved are provided.
9. Multimodal Damage Identification for Humanitarian Computing: 5879 captioned images (image and text) from social media related to damage during natural disasters/wars, and belong to 6 classes: Fires, Floods, Natural landscape, Infrastructural, Human, Non-damage.
10. Labor Relations: From Collective Bargaining Review
11. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
12. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
13. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
14. Insurance Company Benchmark (COIL 2000): This data set used in the CoIL 2000 Challenge contains information on customers of an insurance company. The data consists of 86 variables and includes product usage data and socio-demographic data
15. IPUMS Census Database: This data set contains unweighted PUMS census data from the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas for the years 1970, 1980, and 1990.
16. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
17. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
18. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
19. Kinship: Relational dataset
20. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
21. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
22. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
23. NYSK: NYSK (New York v. Strauss-Kahn) is a collection of English news articles about the case relating to allegations of sexual assault against the former IMF director Dominique Strauss-Kahn (May 2011).
24. Twitter Data set for Arabic Sentiment Analysis: This problem of Sentiment Analysis (SA) has been studied well on the English language but not Arabic one. Two main approaches have been devised: corpus-based and lexicon-based.
25. wiki4HE: Survey of faculty members from two Spanish universities on teaching uses of Wikipedia
26. Student Loan Relational: Student Loan Relational Domain