1. Student Loan Relational: Student Loan Relational Domain
2. NYSK: NYSK (New York v. Strauss-Kahn) is a collection of English news articles about the case relating to allegations of sexual assault against the former IMF director Dominique Strauss-Kahn (May 2011).
3. Facebook Large Page-Page Network: This webgraph is a page-page graph of verified Facebook sites. Nodes represent official Facebook pages while the links are mutual likes between sites.
4. Turkish Spam V01: The TurkishSpam data set contains spam and normal emails written in Turkish.
5. Twitter Data set for Arabic Sentiment Analysis: This problem of Sentiment Analysis (SA) has been studied well on the English language but not Arabic one. Two main approaches have been devised: corpus-based and lexicon-based.
6. GitHub MUSAE: A social network of GitHub users with user-level attributes, connectivity data and a binary target variable.
7. wiki4HE: Survey of faculty members from two Spanish universities on teaching uses of Wikipedia
8. Gender by Name: This dataset attributes first names to genders, giving counts and probabilities. It combines open-source government data from the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
9. LastFM Asia Social Network: A social network of LastFM users from Asian countries. The related task is predicting the country of origin based on social relations and artists liked.
10. LastFM Asia Social Network: A social network of LastFM users which was collected from the public API in March 2020.
11. Wisesight Sentiment Corpus: Social media messages in Thai language with sentiment label (positive, neutral, negative, question).
12. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
13. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
14. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
15. Kinship: Relational dataset
16. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
17. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
18. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
19. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
20. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
21. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
22. Insurance Company Benchmark (COIL 2000): This data set used in the CoIL 2000 Challenge contains information on customers of an insurance company. The data consists of 86 variables and includes product usage data and socio-demographic data
23. IPUMS Census Database: This data set contains unweighted PUMS census data from the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas for the years 1970, 1980, and 1990.
24. Labor Relations: From Collective Bargaining Review
25. A study of Asian Religious and Biblical Texts: Mainly from Project Gutenberg, we combine Upanishads, Yoga Sutras, Buddha Sutras, Tao Te Ching and Book of Wisdom, Book of Proverbs, Book of Ecclesiastes and Book of Ecclesiasticus
26. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
27. Higher Education Students Performance Evaluation Dataset: The data was collected from the Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Educational Sciences students in 2019. The purpose is to predict students' end-of-term performances using ML techniques.
28. Autism Screening Adult: Autistic Spectrum Disorder Screening Data for Adult. This dataset is related to classification and predictive tasks.
29. Sports articles for objectivity analysis: 1000 sports articles were labeled using Amazon Mechanical Turk as objective or subjective. The raw texts, extracted features, and the URLs from which the articles were retrieved are provided.
30. Multimodal Damage Identification for Humanitarian Computing: 5879 captioned images (image and text) from social media related to damage during natural disasters/wars, and belong to 6 classes: Fires, Floods, Natural landscape, Infrastructural, Human, Non-damage.
31. Real-time Election Results: Portugal 2019: Data set of the real-time election results of the 2019 Portuguese Parliamentary Election.
32. Bike Sharing Dataset: This dataset contains the hourly and daily count of rental bikes between years 2011 and 2012 in Capital bikeshare system with the corresponding weather and seasonal information.
33. BlogFeedback: Instances in this dataset contain features extracted from blog posts. The task associated with the data is to predict how many comments the post will receive.
34. Gender Gap in Spanish WP: Data set used to estimate the number of women editors and their editing practices in the Spanish Wikipedia
35. Speaker Accent Recognition: Data set featuring single English words read by speakers from six different countries for accent detection and recognition
36. Wikipedia Math Essentials: Contains Wikipedia pages about popular mathematics topics and the edges describe the links from one page to another. Features describe the number of daily visits between 2019 and 2021 March.
37. Wikipedia Math Essentials: Contains Wikipedia pages about popular mathematics topics and the edges describe the links from one page to another. Features describe the number of daily visits between 2019 and 2021 March.
38. Pedal Me Bicycle Deliveries: A dataset of weekly bicycle package deliveries by Pedal Me in London during 2020 and 2021. Nodes in the graph represent geographical units and edges are proximity based mutual adjacency relationships.
39. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data
40. Communities and Crime: Communities within the United States. The data combines socio-economic data from the 1990 US Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 US LEMAS survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR.
41. Communities and Crime Unnormalized: Communities in the US. Data combines socio-economic data from the '90 Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 Law Enforcement Management and Admin Stats survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR