1. NYSK: NYSK (New York v. Strauss-Kahn) is a collection of English news articles about the case relating to allegations of sexual assault against the former IMF director Dominique Strauss-Kahn (May 2011).
2. Facebook Large Page-Page Network: This webgraph is a page-page graph of verified Facebook sites. Nodes represent official Facebook pages while the links are mutual likes between sites.
3. wiki4HE: Survey of faculty members from two Spanish universities on teaching uses of Wikipedia
4. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
5. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
6. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
7. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
8. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
9. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
10. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
11. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
12. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
13. Insurance Company Benchmark (COIL 2000): This data set used in the CoIL 2000 Challenge contains information on customers of an insurance company. The data consists of 86 variables and includes product usage data and socio-demographic data
14. IPUMS Census Database: This data set contains unweighted PUMS census data from the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas for the years 1970, 1980, and 1990.
15. Labor Relations: From Collective Bargaining Review
16. A study of Asian Religious and Biblical Texts: Mainly from Project Gutenberg, we combine Upanishads, Yoga Sutras, Buddha Sutras, Tao Te Ching and Book of Wisdom, Book of Proverbs, Book of Ecclesiastes and Book of Ecclesiasticus
17. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
18. Sports articles for objectivity analysis: 1000 sports articles were labeled using Amazon Mechanical Turk as objective or subjective. The raw texts, extracted features, and the URLs from which the articles were retrieved are provided.
19. Multimodal Damage Identification for Humanitarian Computing: 5879 captioned images (image and text) from social media related to damage during natural disasters/wars, and belong to 6 classes: Fires, Floods, Natural landscape, Infrastructural, Human, Non-damage.
20. Real-time Election Results: Portugal 2019: Data set of the real-time election results of the 2019 Portuguese Parliamentary Election.
21. BlogFeedback: Instances in this dataset contain features extracted from blog posts. The task associated with the data is to predict how many comments the post will receive.
22. Speaker Accent Recognition: Data set featuring single English words read by speakers from six different countries for accent detection and recognition
23. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data
24. Communities and Crime: Communities within the United States. The data combines socio-economic data from the 1990 US Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 US LEMAS survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR.
25. Communities and Crime Unnormalized: Communities in the US. Data combines socio-economic data from the '90 Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 Law Enforcement Management and Admin Stats survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR