1. A study of Asian Religious and Biblical Texts: Mainly from Project Gutenberg, we combine Upanishads, Yoga Sutras, Buddha Sutras, Tao Te Ching and Book of Wisdom, Book of Proverbs, Book of Ecclesiastes and Book of Ecclesiasticus
2. Autism Screening Adult: Autistic Spectrum Disorder Screening Data for Adult. This dataset is related to classification and predictive tasks.
3. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
4. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
5. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
6. Higher Education Students Performance Evaluation Dataset: The data was collected from the Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Educational Sciences students in 2019. The purpose is to predict students' end-of-term performances using ML techniques.
7. Kinship: Relational dataset
8. Speaker Accent Recognition: Data set featuring single English words read by speakers from six different countries for accent detection and recognition
9. Sports articles for objectivity analysis: 1000 sports articles were labeled using Amazon Mechanical Turk as objective or subjective. The raw texts, extracted features, and the URLs from which the articles were retrieved are provided.
10. Student Loan Relational: Student Loan Relational Domain
11. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
12. Turkish Spam V01: The TurkishSpam data set contains spam and normal emails written in Turkish.
13. wiki4HE: Survey of faculty members from two Spanish universities on teaching uses of Wikipedia
14. Wikipedia Math Essentials: Contains Wikipedia pages about popular mathematics topics and the edges describe the links from one page to another. Features describe the number of daily visits between 2019 and 2021 March.
15. Wikipedia Math Essentials: Contains Wikipedia pages about popular mathematics topics and the edges describe the links from one page to another. Features describe the number of daily visits between 2019 and 2021 March.