1. Wisesight Sentiment Corpus: Social media messages in Thai language with sentiment label (positive, neutral, negative, question).
2. LastFM Asia Social Network: A social network of LastFM users which was collected from the public API in March 2020.
3. LastFM Asia Social Network: A social network of LastFM users from Asian countries. The related task is predicting the country of origin based on social relations and artists liked.
4. Facebook Large Page-Page Network: This webgraph is a page-page graph of verified Facebook sites. Nodes represent official Facebook pages while the links are mutual likes between sites.
5. Real-time Election Results: Portugal 2019: Data set of the real-time election results of the 2019 Portuguese Parliamentary Election.
6. GitHub MUSAE: A social network of GitHub users with user-level attributes, connectivity data and a binary target variable.
7. Multimodal Damage Identification for Humanitarian Computing: 5879 captioned images (image and text) from social media related to damage during natural disasters/wars, and belong to 6 classes: Fires, Floods, Natural landscape, Infrastructural, Human, Non-damage.
8. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data
9. BlogFeedback: Instances in this dataset contain features extracted from blog posts. The task associated with the data is to predict how many comments the post will receive.
10. NYSK: NYSK (New York v. Strauss-Kahn) is a collection of English news articles about the case relating to allegations of sexual assault against the former IMF director Dominique Strauss-Kahn (May 2011).
11. Communities and Crime Unnormalized: Communities in the US. Data combines socio-economic data from the '90 Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 Law Enforcement Management and Admin Stats survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR
12. Communities and Crime: Communities within the United States. The data combines socio-economic data from the 1990 US Census, law enforcement data from the 1990 US LEMAS survey, and crime data from the 1995 FBI UCR.
13. Insurance Company Benchmark (COIL 2000): This data set used in the CoIL 2000 Challenge contains information on customers of an insurance company. The data consists of 86 variables and includes product usage data and socio-demographic data
14. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
15. IPUMS Census Database: This data set contains unweighted PUMS census data from the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas for the years 1970, 1980, and 1990.
16. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
17. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
18. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
19. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.