1. Labor Relations: From Collective Bargaining Review
2. IPUMS Census Database: This data set contains unweighted PUMS census data from the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas for the years 1970, 1980, and 1990.
3. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
4. Speaker Accent Recognition: Data set featuring single English words read by speakers from six different countries for accent detection and recognition
5. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
6. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
7. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
8. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data
9. Sports articles for objectivity analysis: 1000 sports articles were labeled using Amazon Mechanical Turk as objective or subjective. The raw texts, extracted features, and the URLs from which the articles were retrieved are provided.
10. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
11. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
12. Real-time Election Results: Portugal 2019: Data set of the real-time election results of the 2019 Portuguese Parliamentary Election.
13. wiki4HE: Survey of faculty members from two Spanish universities on teaching uses of Wikipedia
14. Insurance Company Benchmark (COIL 2000): This data set used in the CoIL 2000 Challenge contains information on customers of an insurance company. The data consists of 86 variables and includes product usage data and socio-demographic data