1. wiki4HE: Survey of faculty members from two Spanish universities on teaching uses of Wikipedia
2. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
3. Speaker Accent Recognition: Data set featuring single English words read by speakers from six different countries for accent detection and recognition
4. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
5. Higher Education Students Performance Evaluation Dataset: The data was collected from the Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Educational Sciences students in 2019. The purpose is to predict students' end-of-term performances using ML techniques.
6. Sports articles for objectivity analysis: 1000 sports articles were labeled using Amazon Mechanical Turk as objective or subjective. The raw texts, extracted features, and the URLs from which the articles were retrieved are provided.