1. NYSK: NYSK (New York v. Strauss-Kahn) is a collection of English news articles about the case relating to allegations of sexual assault against the former IMF director Dominique Strauss-Kahn (May 2011).
2. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
3. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
4. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
5. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database