1. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
2. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
3. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
4. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
5. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
6. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
7. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
8. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
9. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
10. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
11. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
12. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
13. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
14. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
15. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
16. HIV-1 protease cleavage: The data contains lists of octamers (8 amino acids) and a flag (-1 or 1) depending on whether HIV-1 protease will cleave in the central position (between amino acids 4 and 5).
17. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
18. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
19. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
20. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
21. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
22. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
23. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
24. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
25. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
26. Syskill and Webert Web Page Ratings: This database contains HTML source of web pages plus the ratings of a single user on these web pages. Web pages are on four seperate subjects (Bands- recording artists; Goats; Sheep; and BioMedical)
27. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
28. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.
29. PANDOR: PANDOR is a novel and publicly available dataset for online recommendation provided by Purch (http://www.purch.com/).
30. Solar Flare: Each class attribute counts the number of solar flares of a certain class that occur in a 24 hour period