1. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
2. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
3. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
4. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
5. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
6. Solar Flare: Each class attribute counts the number of solar flares of a certain class that occur in a 24 hour period
7. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
8. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
9. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
10. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
11. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
12. US Census Data (1990): The USCensus1990raw data set contains a one percent sample of the Public Use Microdata Samples (PUMS) person records drawn from the full 1990 census sample.
13. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.
14. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions