1. PANDOR: PANDOR is a novel and publicly available dataset for online recommendation provided by Purch (http://www.purch.com/).
2. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
3. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
4. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
5. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
6. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
7. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
8. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
9. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
10. HIV-1 protease cleavage: The data contains lists of octamers (8 amino acids) and a flag (-1 or 1) depending on whether HIV-1 protease will cleave in the central position (between amino acids 4 and 5).
11. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
12. Plants: Data has been extracted from the USDA plants database. It contains all plants (species and genera) in the database and the states of USA and Canada where they occur.