1. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
2. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
3. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
4. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
5. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.