1. KDD Cup 1999 Data: This is the data set used for The Third International Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Tools Competition, which was held in conjunction with KDD-99
2. Poker Hand: Purpose is to predict poker hands
3. Covertype: Forest CoverType dataset
4. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
5. IPUMS Census Database: This data set contains unweighted PUMS census data from the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas for the years 1970, 1980, and 1990.
6. KDD Cup 1998 Data: This is the data set used for The Second International Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Tools Competition, which was held in conjunction with KDD-98
7. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles
8. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
9. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
10. Chess (King-Rook vs. King): Chess Endgame Database for White King and Rook against Black King (KRK).
11. Internet Usage Data: This data contains general demographic information on internet users in 1997.
12. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
13. Insurance Company Benchmark (COIL 2000): This data set used in the CoIL 2000 Challenge contains information on customers of an insurance company. The data consists of 86 variables and includes product usage data and socio-demographic data
14. Thyroid Disease: 10 separate databases from Garavan Institute
15. Australian Sign Language signs: This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. Examples of 95 signs were collected from five signers with a total of 6650 sign samples.
16. Artificial Characters: Dataset artificially generated by using first order theory which describes structure of ten capital letters of English alphabet
17. Abalone: Predict the age of abalone from physical measurements
18. Internet Advertisements: This dataset represents a set of possible advertisements on Internet pages.
19. Contraceptive Method Choice: Dataset is a subset of the 1987 National Indonesia Contraceptive Prevalence Survey.
20. Statlog (German Credit Data): This dataset classifies people described by a set of attributes as good or bad credit risks. Comes in two formats (one all numeric). Also comes with a cost matrix
21. Annealing: Steel annealing data
22. Credit Approval: This data concerns credit card applications; good mix of attributes
23. Statlog (Australian Credit Approval): This file concerns credit card applications. This database exists elsewhere in the repository (Credit Screening Database) in a slightly different form
24. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
25. Cylinder Bands: Used in decision tree induction for mitigating process delays known as "cylinder bands" in rotogravure printing
26. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
27. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption
28. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
29. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
30. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
31. Coil 1999 Competition Data: This data set is from the 1999 Computational Intelligence and Learning (COIL) competition. The data contains measurements of river chemical concentrations and algae densities.
32. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
33. University: Data in original (LISP-readable) form
34. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
35. Mechanical Analysis: Fault diagnosis problem of electromechanical devices; also PUMPS DATA SET is newer version with domain theory and results
36. Automobile: From 1985 Ward's Automotive Yearbook
37. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
38. Servo: Data was from a simulation of a servo system
39. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
40. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
41. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
42. Japanese Credit Screening: Includes domain theory (generated by talking to Japanese domain experts); data in Lisp
43. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
44. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
45. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
46. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
47. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
48. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
49. Sponge: Data on sponges; Attributes in spanish
50. Labor Relations: From Collective Bargaining Review
51. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Knight): Knight Pin Chess End-Game Database Creator
52. Diabetes: This diabetes dataset is from AIM '94
53. Mobile Robots: Learning concepts from sensor data of a mobile robot; set of data sets
54. Pioneer-1 Mobile Robot Data: This dataset contains time series sensor readings of the Pioneer-1 mobile robot. The data is broken into "experiences" in which the robot takes action for some period of time and experiences a control
55. AutoUniv: AutoUniv is an advanced data generator for classifications tasks. The aim is to reflect the nuances and heterogeneity of real data. Data can be generated in .csv, ARFF or C4.5 formats.