1. Annealing: Steel annealing data
2. Credit Approval: This data concerns credit card applications; good mix of attributes
3. Diabetes: This diabetes dataset is from AIM '94
4. Sponge: Data on sponges; Attributes in spanish
5. Statlog (Australian Credit Approval): This file concerns credit card applications. This database exists elsewhere in the repository (Credit Screening Database) in a slightly different form
6. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
7. Thyroid Disease: 10 separate databases from Garavan Institute
8. Automobile: From 1985 Ward's Automotive Yearbook
9. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
10. University: Data in original (LISP-readable) form
11. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Knight): Knight Pin Chess End-Game Database Creator
12. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
13. Labor Relations: From Collective Bargaining Review
14. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
15. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
16. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
17. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
18. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
19. Statlog (German Credit Data): This dataset classifies people described by a set of attributes as good or bad credit risks. Comes in two formats (one all numeric). Also comes with a cost matrix
20. Cylinder Bands: Used in decision tree induction for mitigating process delays known as "cylinder bands" in rotogravure printing
21. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
22. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
23. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
24. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
25. Covertype: Forest CoverType dataset
26. KDD Cup 1999 Data: This is the data set used for The Third International Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Tools Competition, which was held in conjunction with KDD-99
27. Australian Sign Language signs: This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. Examples of 95 signs were collected from five signers with a total of 6650 sign samples.
28. Internet Usage Data: This data contains general demographic information on internet users in 1997.
29. Coil 1999 Competition Data: This data set is from the 1999 Computational Intelligence and Learning (COIL) competition. The data contains measurements of river chemical concentrations and algae densities.
30. IPUMS Census Database: This data set contains unweighted PUMS census data from the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas for the years 1970, 1980, and 1990.
31. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
32. Insurance Company Benchmark (COIL 2000): This data set used in the CoIL 2000 Challenge contains information on customers of an insurance company. The data consists of 86 variables and includes product usage data and socio-demographic data
33. Poker Hand: Purpose is to predict poker hands