1. Diabetes: This diabetes dataset is from AIM '94
2. Sponge: Data on sponges; Attributes in spanish
3. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
4. Thyroid Disease: 10 separate databases from Garavan Institute
5. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
6. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
7. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
8. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
9. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
10. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
11. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
12. Abalone: Predict the age of abalone from physical measurements
13. Contraceptive Method Choice: Dataset is a subset of the 1987 National Indonesia Contraceptive Prevalence Survey.
14. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
15. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
16. Covertype: Forest CoverType dataset
17. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
18. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.