1. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
2. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
3. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
4. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
5. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
6. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
7. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
8. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
9. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
10. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
11. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form