1. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
2. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
3. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
4. Teaching Assistant Evaluation: The data consist of evaluations of teaching performance; scores are "low", "medium", or "high"
5. University: Data in original (LISP-readable) form
6. Automobile: From 1985 Ward's Automotive Yearbook
7. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
8. Auto MPG: Revised from CMU StatLib library, data concerns city-cycle fuel consumption