1. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
2. Automobile: From 1985 Ward's Automotive Yearbook
3. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
4. University: Data in original (LISP-readable) form
5. Australian Sign Language signs: This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. Examples of 95 signs were collected from five signers with a total of 6650 sign samples.
6. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets