1. CMU Face Images: This data consists of 640 black and white face images of people taken with varying pose (straight, left, right, up), expression (neutral, happy, sad, angry), eyes (wearing sunglasses or not), and size
2. Connectionist Bench (Vowel Recognition - Deterding Data): Speaker independent recognition of the eleven steady state vowels of British English using a specified training set of lpc derived log area ratios.
3. DGP2 - The Second Data Generation Program: Generates application domains based on specific parameters, number of features, and proportion of positive to negative examples
4. El Nino: The data set contains oceanographic and surface meteorological readings taken from a series of buoys positioned throughout the equatorial Pacific.
5. Function Finding: Cases collected mostly from investigations in physical science; intention is to evaluate function-finding algorithms
6. Quadruped Mammals: The file animals.c is a data generator of structured instances representing quadruped animals
7. Waveform Database Generator (Version 1): CART book's waveform domains
8. Waveform Database Generator (Version 2): CART book's waveform domains