1. Quadruped Mammals: The file animals.c is a data generator of structured instances representing quadruped animals
2. Connectionist Bench (Vowel Recognition - Deterding Data): Speaker independent recognition of the eleven steady state vowels of British English using a specified training set of lpc derived log area ratios.
3. Waveform Database Generator (Version 1): CART book's waveform domains
4. Waveform Database Generator (Version 2): CART book's waveform domains
5. El Nino: The data set contains oceanographic and surface meteorological readings taken from a series of buoys positioned throughout the equatorial Pacific.