1. Pedal Me Bicycle Deliveries: A dataset of weekly bicycle package deliveries by Pedal Me in London during 2020 and 2021. Nodes in the graph represent geographical units and edges are proximity based mutual adjacency relationships.
2. Higher Education Students Performance Evaluation Dataset: The data was collected from the Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Educational Sciences students in 2019. The purpose is to predict students' end-of-term performances using ML techniques.
3. Speaker Accent Recognition: Data set featuring single English words read by speakers from six different countries for accent detection and recognition
4. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
5. Autism Screening Adult: Autistic Spectrum Disorder Screening Data for Adult. This dataset is related to classification and predictive tasks.
6. Sports articles for objectivity analysis: 1000 sports articles were labeled using Amazon Mechanical Turk as objective or subjective. The raw texts, extracted features, and the URLs from which the articles were retrieved are provided.
7. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data
8. Gender Gap in Spanish WP: Data set used to estimate the number of women editors and their editing practices in the Spanish Wikipedia
9. Bike Sharing Dataset: This dataset contains the hourly and daily count of rental bikes between years 2011 and 2012 in Capital bikeshare system with the corresponding weather and seasonal information.
10. Real-time Election Results: Portugal 2019: Data set of the real-time election results of the 2019 Portuguese Parliamentary Election.