1. Dataset for ADL Recognition with Wrist-worn Accelerometer: Recordings of 16 volunteers performing 14 Activities of Daily Living (ADL) while carrying a single wrist-worn tri-axial accelerometer.
2. User Identification From Walking Activity: The dataset collects data from an Android smartphone positioned in the chest pocket from 22 participants walking in the wild over a predefined path.
3. Activity Recognition from Single Chest-Mounted Accelerometer: The dataset collects data from a wearable accelerometer mounted on the chest. The dataset is intended for Activity Recognition research purposes.
4. Open University Learning Analytics dataset: Open University Learning Analytics Dataset contains data about courses, students and their interactions with Virtual Learning Environment for seven selected courses and more than 30000 students.
5. Gas sensor array under flow modulation: The data set contains 58 time series acquired from 16 chemical sensors under gas flow modulation conditions. The sensors were exposed to different gaseous binary mixtures of acetone and ethanol.
6. Data for Software Engineering Teamwork Assessment in Education Setting: Data include over 100 Team Activity Measures and outcomes (ML classes) obtained from activities of 74 student teams during the creation of final class project in SW Eng. classes at SFSU, Fulda, FAU
7. Breath Metabolomics: Breath analysis is a pivotal method for biological phenotyping. In a pilot study, 100 experiments with four subjects have been performed to study the reproducibility of this technique.
8. MHEALTH Dataset: The MHEALTH (Mobile Health) dataset is devised to benchmark techniques dealing with human behavior analysis based on multimodal body sensing.
9. Behavior of the urban traffic of the city of Sao Paulo in Brazil: The database was created with records of behavior of the urban traffic of the city of Sao Paulo in Brazil.
10. Gas sensor array exposed to turbulent gas mixtures: A chemical detection platform composed of 8 chemoresistive gas sensors was exposed to turbulent gas mixtures generated naturally in a wind tunnel. The acquired time series of the sensors are provided.
11. Daphnet Freezing of Gait: This dataset contains the annotated readings of 3 acceleration sensors at the hip and leg of Parkinson's disease patients that experience freezing of gait (FoG) during walking tasks.
12. PEMS-SF: 15 months worth of daily data (440 daily records) that describes the occupancy rate, between 0 and 1, of different car lanes of the San Francisco bay area freeways across time.
13. Robot Execution Failures: This dataset contains force and torque measurements on a robot after failure detection. Each failure is characterized by 15 force/torque samples collected at regular time intervals
14. ISTANBUL STOCK EXCHANGE: Data sets includes returns of Istanbul Stock Exchange with seven other international index; SP, DAX, FTSE, NIKKEI, BOVESPA, MSCE_EU, MSCI_EM from Jun 5, 2009 to Feb 22, 2011.
15. Synthetic Control Chart Time Series: This data consists of synthetically generated control charts.
16. Twin gas sensor arrays: 5 replicates of an 8-MOX gas sensor array were exposed to different gas conditions (4 volatiles at 10 concentration levels each).
17. Japanese Vowels: This dataset records 640 time series of 12 LPC cepstrum coefficients taken from nine male speakers.
18. Absenteeism at work: The database was created with records of absenteeism at work from July 2007 to July 2010 at a courier company in Brazil.
19. Dow Jones Index: This dataset contains weekly data for the Dow Jones Industrial Index. It has been used in computational investing research.
20. BAUM-2: A multilingual audio-visual affective face database consisting of 1047 video clips of 286 subjects.
21. BAUM-1: BAUM-1 dataset contains 1184 multimodal facial video clips collected from 31 subjects. The 1184 video clips contain spontaneous facial expressions and speech of 13 emotional and mental states.
22. REALDISP Activity Recognition Dataset: The REALDISP dataset is devised to evaluate techniques dealing with the effects of sensor displacement in wearable activity recognition as well as to benchmark general activity recognition algorithms
23. Hybrid Indoor Positioning Dataset from WiFi RSSI, Bluetooth and magnetometer: The dataset was created for the comparison and evaluation of hybrid indoor positioning methods. The dataset presented contains data from W-LAN and Bluetooth interfaces, and Magnetometer.
24. 3W dataset: The first realistic and public dataset with rare undesirable real events in oil wells.
25. CNNpred: CNN-based stock market prediction using a diverse set of variables: This dataset contains several daily features of S&P 500, NASDAQ Composite, Dow Jones Industrial Average, RUSSELL 2000, and NYSE Composite from 2010 to 2017.
26. Condition monitoring of hydraulic systems: The data set addresses the condition assessment of a hydraulic test rig based on multi sensor data. Four fault types are superimposed with several severity grades impeding selective quantification.
27. Ozone Level Detection: Two ground ozone level data sets are included in this collection. One is the eight hour peak set (eighthr.data), the other is the one hour peak set (onehr.data). Those data were collected from 1998 to 2004 at the Houston, Galveston and Brazoria area.
28. OPPORTUNITY Activity Recognition: The OPPORTUNITY Dataset for Human Activity Recognition from Wearable, Object, and Ambient Sensors is a dataset devised to benchmark human activity recognition algorithms (classification, automatic data segmentation, sensor fusion, feature extraction, etc).
29. Australian Sign Language signs (High Quality): This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. 27 examples of each of 95 Auslan signs were captured from a native signer using high-quality position trackers
30. Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) Recognition Using Binary Sensors: This dataset comprises information regarding the ADLs performed by two users on a daily basis in their
31. Character Trajectories: Multiple, labelled samples of pen tip trajectories recorded whilst writing individual characters. All samples are from the same writer, for the purposes of primitive extraction. Only characters with a single pen-down segment were considered.
32. sEMG for Basic Hand movements: The sEMG for Basic Hand movements includes 2 databases of surface electromyographic signals of 6 hand movements using Delsys' EMG System. Healthy subjects conducted six daily life grasps.
33. Vicon Physical Action Data Set: The Physical Action Data Set includes 10 normal and 10 aggressive physical actions that measure the human activity. The data have been collected by 10 subjects using the Vicon 3D tracker.
34. Simulated Falls and Daily Living Activities Data Set: 20 falls and 16 daily living activities were performed by 17 volunteers with 5 repetitions while wearing 6 sensors (3.060 instances) that attached to their head, chest, waist, wrist, thigh and ankle.
35. Pedestrian in Traffic Dataset: This data-set contains a number of pedestrian tracks recorded from a vehicle driving in a town in southern Germany. The data is particularly well-suited for multi-agent motion prediction tasks.
36. Smartphone Dataset for Human Activity Recognition (HAR) in Ambient Assisted Living (AAL): This data is an addition to an existing dataset on UCI. We collected more data to improve the accuracy of our human activity recognition algorithms applied in the domain of Ambient Assisted Living.
37. MEx: The MEx Multi-modal Exercise dataset contains data of 7 different
physiotherapy exercises, performed by 30 subjects recorded with 2 accelerometers,
a pressure mat and a depth camera.
38. BLE RSSI Dataset for Indoor localization and Navigation: This dataset contains RSSI readings gathered from an array of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) iBeacons in a real-world and operational indoor environment for localization and navigation purposes.
39. Australian Sign Language signs: This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. Examples of 95 signs were collected from five signers with a total of 6650 sign samples.
40. Detect Malware Types: Provide a short description of your data set (less than 200 characters).
41. Spoken Arabic Digit: This dataset contains timeseries of mel-frequency cepstrum coefficients (MFCCs) corresponding to spoken Arabic digits. Includes data from 44 male and 44 female native Arabic speakers.
42. Daily and Sports Activities: The dataset comprises motion sensor data of 19 daily and sports activities each performed by 8 subjects in their own style for 5 minutes. Five Xsens MTx units are used on the torso, arms, and legs.
43. EEG Steady-State Visual Evoked Potential Signals: This database consists on 30 subjects performing Brain Computer Interface for Steady State Visual Evoked Potentials (BCI-SSVEP).
44. Gesture Phase Segmentation: The dataset is composed by features extracted from 7 videos with people gesticulating, aiming at studying Gesture Phase Segmentation. It contains 50 attributes divided into two files for each video.
45. EMG Physical Action Data Set: The Physical Action Data Set includes 10 normal and 10 aggressive physical actions that measure the human activity. The data have been collected by 4 subjects using the Delsys EMG wireless apparatus.
46. Human Activity Recognition Using Smartphones: Human Activity Recognition database built from the recordings of 30 subjects performing activities of daily living (ADL) while carrying a waist-mounted smartphone with embedded inertial sensors.
47. Smartphone-Based Recognition of Human Activities and Postural Transitions: Activity recognition data set built from the recordings of 30 subjects performing basic activities and postural transitions while carrying a waist-mounted smartphone with embedded inertial sensors.
48. Epileptic Seizure Recognition: This dataset is a pre-processed and re-structured/reshaped version of a very commonly used dataset featuring epileptic seizure detection.
49. Indoor User Movement Prediction from RSS data: This dataset contains temporal data from a Wireless Sensor Network deployed in real-world office environments. The task is intended as real-life benchmark in the area of Ambient Assisted Living.
50. Gas Sensor Array Drift Dataset at Different Concentrations: This archive contains 13910 measurements from 16 chemical sensors exposed to 6 different gases at various concentration levels.
51. EEG Eye State: The data set consists of 14 EEG values and a value indicating the eye state.
52. Gas sensor arrays in open sampling settings: The dataset contains 18000 time-series recordings from a chemical detection platform at six different locations in a wind tunnel facility in response to ten high-priority chemical gaseous substances
53. Occupancy Detection : Experimental data used for binary classification (room occupancy) from Temperature,Humidity,Light and CO2. Ground-truth occupancy was obtained from time stamped pictures that were taken every minute.
54. selfBACK: The SELFBACK dataset is a Human Activity Recognition Dataset of 9
activity classes recorded with two tri-axial accelerometers.
55. EMG data for gestures: These are files of raw EMG data recorded by MYO Thalmic bracelet
56. Parking Birmingham: Data collected from car parks in Birmingham that are operated by NCP from
Birmingham City Council. UK Open Government Licence (OGL).
57. UJIIndoorLoc-Mag: The UJIIndoorLoc-Mag is an indoor localization database to test Indoor Positioning System that rely on Earth's magnetic field variations.
58. Activity Recognition system based on Multisensor data fusion (AReM): This dataset contains temporal data from a Wireless Sensor Network worn by an actor performing the activities: bending, cycling, lying down, sitting, standing, walking.
59. FMA: A Dataset For Music Analysis: FMA features 106,574 tracks and includes song title, album, artist, genres; play counts, favorites, comments; description, biography, tags; together with audio (343 days, 917 GiB) and features.
60. Dynamic Features of VirusShare Executables: This dataset contains the dynamic features of 107,888 executables, collected by VirusShare from Nov/2010 to Jul/2014.
61. Buzz in social media : This data-set contains examples of buzz events from two different social networks: Twitter, and Tom's Hardware, a forum network focusing on new technology with more conservative dynamics.
62. Geo-Magnetic field and WLAN dataset for indoor localisation from wristband and smartphone: A multisource and multivariate dataset for indoor localisation methods based on WLAN and Geo-Magnetic ﬁeld ﬁngerprinting
63. Localization Data for Person Activity: Data contains recordings of five people performing different activities. Each person wore four sensors (tags) while performing the same scenario five times.
64. Educational Process Mining (EPM): A Learning Analytics Data Set: Educational Process Mining data set is built from the recordings of 115 subjects' activities through a logging application while learning with an educational simulator.
65. Machine Learning based ZZAlpha Ltd. Stock Recommendations 2012-2014: The data here are the ZZAlpha® machine learning recommendations made for various US traded stock portfolios the morning of each day during the 3 year period Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2014.
66. Crop mapping using fused optical-radar data set: Combining optical and PolSAR remote sensing images offers a complementary data set with a significant number of temporal, spectral, textural, and polarimetric features for cropland classification.
67. Online Retail: This is a transnational data set which contains all the transactions occurring between 01/12/2010 and 09/12/2011 for a UK-based and registered non-store online retail.
68. Gas sensors for home activity monitoring: 100 recordings of a sensor array under different conditions in a home setting: background, wine and banana presentations. The array includes 8 MOX gas sensors, and humidity and temperature sensors.
69. Online Retail II: A real online retail transaction data set of two years.
70. URL Reputation: Anonymized 120-day subset of the ICML-09 URL data containing 2.4 million examples and 3.2 million features.
71. BitcoinHeistRansomwareAddressDataset: BitcoinHeist datasets contains address features on the heterogeneous Bitcoin network to identify ransomware payments.
72. PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring: The PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring dataset contains data of 18 different physical activities, performed by 9 subjects wearing 3 inertial measurement units and a heart rate monitor.
73. Gas sensor array temperature modulation: A chemical detection platform composed of 14 temperature-modulated metal oxide (MOX) gas sensors was exposed during 3 weeks to mixtures of carbon monoxide and humid synthetic air in a gas chamber.
74. Gas sensor array under dynamic gas mixtures: The data set contains the recordings of 16 chemical sensors exposed to two dynamic gas mixtures at varying concentrations. For each mixture, signals were acquired continuously during 12 hours.
75. Human Activity Recognition from Continuous Ambient Sensor Data: This dataset represents ambient data collected in homes with volunteer residents. Data are collected continuously while residents perform their normal routines.
76. Bar Crawl: Detecting Heavy Drinking: Accelerometer and transdermal alcohol content data from a college bar crawl. Used to predict heavy drinking episodes via mobile data.
77. Bar Crawl: Detecting Heavy Drinking: Accelerometer and transdermal alcohol content data from a college bar crawl. Used to predict heavy drinking episodes via mobile data.
78. WISDM Smartphone and Smartwatch Activity and Biometrics Dataset : Contains accelerometer and gyroscope time-series sensor data collected from a smartphone and smartwatch as 51 test subjects perform 18 activities for 3 minutes each.
79. Kitsune Network Attack Dataset: A cybersecurity dataset containing nine different network attacks on a commercial IP-based surveillance system and an IoT network. The dataset includes reconnaissance, MitM, DoS, and botnet attacks.
80. Heterogeneity Activity Recognition: The Heterogeneity Human Activity Recognition (HHAR) dataset from Smartphones and Smartwatches is a dataset devised to benchmark human activity recognition algorithms (classification, automatic data segmentation, sensor fusion, feature extraction, etc.) in real-world contexts; specifically, the dataset is gathered with a variety of different device models and use-scenarios, in order to reflect sensing heterogeneities to be expected in real deployments.
81. WESAD (Wearable Stress and Affect Detection): WESAD (Wearable Stress and Affect Detection) contains data of 15 subjects during a stress-affect lab study, while wearing physiological and motion sensors.