1. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
2. Caesarian Section Classification Dataset: This dataset contains information about caesarian section results of 80 pregnant women with the most important characteristics of delivery problems in the medical field.
3. Container Crane Controller Data Set: A container crane has the function of transporting containers from one point to another point.
4. COVID-19 Surveillance: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Surveillance.
5. Cryotherapy Dataset : This dataset contains information about wart treatment results of 90 patients using cryotherapy.
6. Immunotherapy Dataset: This dataset contains information about wart treatment results of 90 patients using immunotherapy.
7. Improved Spiral Test Using Digitized Graphics Tablet for Monitoring Parkinson’s Disease: Handwriting database consists of 25 PWP(People with Parkinson) and 15 healthy individuals.Three types of recordings (Static Spiral Test, Dynamic Spiral Test and Stability Test) are taken.
8. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
9. OCT data & Color Fundus Images of Left & Right Eyes: This dataset contains OCT data (in mat format) and color fundus data (in jpg format) of left & right eyes of 50 healthy persons.
10. Parkinson Disease Spiral Drawings Using Digitized Graphics Tablet: Handwriting database consists of 62 PWP(People with Parkinson) and 15 healthy individuals. Three types of recordings (Static Spiral Test, Dynamic Spiral Test and Stability Test) are taken.
11. Post-Operative Patient: Dataset of patient features
12. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
13. StoneFlakes: Stone flakes are waste products of the stone tool production in
the prehistoric era. The variables are means of geometric and
stylistic features of the flakes contained in different inventories.