1. 2.4 GHZ Indoor Channel Measurements: Measurement of the S21,consists of 10 sweeps, each sweep contains 601 frequency points with spacing of 0.167MHz to cover a 100MHz band centered at 2.4GHz.
2. 3W dataset: The first realistic and public dataset with rare undesirable real events in oil wells.
3. Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) Recognition Using Binary Sensors: This dataset comprises information regarding the ADLs performed by two users on a daily basis in their
4. Activity Recognition system based on Multisensor data fusion (AReM): This dataset contains temporal data from a Wireless Sensor Network worn by an actor performing the activities: bending, cycling, lying down, sitting, standing, walking.
5. AI4I 2020 Predictive Maintenance Dataset: The AI4I 2020 Predictive Maintenance Dataset is a synthetic dataset that reflects real predictive maintenance data encountered in industry.
6. APS Failure at Scania Trucks: The datasets' positive class consists of component failures for a specific component of the APS system. The negative class consists of trucks with failures for components not related to the APS.
7. Artificial Characters: Dataset artificially generated by using first order theory which describes structure of ten capital letters of English alphabet
8. Avila: The Avila data set has been extracted from 800 images of the 'Avila Bible', an XII century giant Latin copy of the Bible. The prediction task consists in associating each pattern to a copyist.
9. banknote authentication: Data were extracted from images that were taken for the evaluation of an authentication procedure for banknotes.
10. BitcoinHeistRansomwareAddressDataset: BitcoinHeist datasets contains address features on the heterogeneous Bitcoin network to identify ransomware payments.
11. BLE RSSI Dataset for Indoor localization and Navigation: This dataset contains RSSI readings gathered from an array of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) iBeacons in a real-world and operational indoor environment for localization and navigation purposes.
12. Buzz in social media : This data-set contains examples of buzz events from two different social networks: Twitter, and Tom's Hardware, a forum network focusing on new technology with more conservative dynamics.
13. Character Font Images: Character images from scanned and computer generated fonts.
14. Condition monitoring of hydraulic systems: The data set addresses the condition assessment of a hydraulic test rig based on multi sensor data. Four fault types are superimposed with several severity grades impeding selective quantification.
15. Daily and Sports Activities: The dataset comprises motion sensor data of 19 daily and sports activities each performed by 8 subjects in their own style for 5 minutes. Five Xsens MTx units are used on the torso, arms, and legs.
16. Dataset for Sensorless Drive Diagnosis: Features are extracted from motor current. The motor has intact and defective components. This results in 11 different classes with different conditions.
17. Deepfakes: Medical Image Tamper Detection: Medical deepfakes: CT scans of human lungs, where some have been tampered with cancer added/removed. Can you find them?
18. Detect Malware Types: Provide a short description of your data set (less than 200 characters).
19. detection_of_IoT_botnet_attacks_N_BaIoT: This dataset addresses the lack of public botnet datasets, especially for the IoT. It suggests *real* traffic data, gathered from 9 commercial IoT devices authentically infected by Mirai and BASHLITE.
20. Dry Bean Dataset: Images of 13,611 grains of 7 different registered dry beans were taken with a high-resolution camera. A total of 16 features; 12 dimensions and 4 shape forms, were obtained from the grains.
21. Dynamic Features of VirusShare Executables: This dataset contains the dynamic features of 107,888 executables, collected by VirusShare from Nov/2010 to Jul/2014.
22. Educational Process Mining (EPM): A Learning Analytics Data Set: Educational Process Mining data set is built from the recordings of 115 subjects' activities through a logging application while learning with an educational simulator.
23. First-order theorem proving: Given a theorem, predict which of five heuristics will give the fastest proof when used by a first-order prover. A sixth prediction declines to attempt a proof, should the theorem be too difficult.
24. FMA: A Dataset For Music Analysis: FMA features 106,574 tracks and includes song title, album, artist, genres; play counts, favorites, comments; description, biography, tags; together with audio (343 days, 917 GiB) and features.
25. Gas Sensor Array Drift Dataset: This archive contains 13910 measurements from 16 chemical sensors utilized in simulations for drift compensation in a discrimination task of 6 gases at various levels of concentrations.
26. Gas Sensor Array Drift Dataset at Different Concentrations: This archive contains 13910 measurements from 16 chemical sensors exposed to 6 different gases at various concentration levels.
27. Gas sensor array temperature modulation: A chemical detection platform composed of 14 temperature-modulated metal oxide (MOX) gas sensors was exposed during 3 weeks to mixtures of carbon monoxide and humid synthetic air in a gas chamber.
28. Gas sensor array under dynamic gas mixtures: The data set contains the recordings of 16 chemical sensors exposed to two dynamic gas mixtures at varying concentrations. For each mixture, signals were acquired continuously during 12 hours.
29. Gas sensor arrays in open sampling settings: The dataset contains 18000 time-series recordings from a chemical detection platform at six different locations in a wind tunnel facility in response to ten high-priority chemical gaseous substances
30. Gas sensors for home activity monitoring: 100 recordings of a sensor array under different conditions in a home setting: background, wine and banana presentations. The array includes 8 MOX gas sensors, and humidity and temperature sensors.
31. Geo-Magnetic field and WLAN dataset for indoor localisation from wristband and smartphone: A multisource and multivariate dataset for indoor localisation methods based on WLAN and Geo-Magnetic ﬁeld ﬁngerprinting
32. Gisette: GISETTE is a handwritten digit recognition problem. The problem is to separate the highly confusible digits '4' and '9'. This dataset is one of five datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
33. Grammatical Facial Expressions: This dataset supports the development of models that make possible to interpret Grammatical Facial Expressions from Brazilian Sign Language (Libras).
34. Heterogeneity Activity Recognition: The Heterogeneity Human Activity Recognition (HHAR) dataset from Smartphones and Smartwatches is a dataset devised to benchmark human activity recognition algorithms (classification, automatic data segmentation, sensor fusion, feature extraction, etc.) in real-world contexts; specifically, the dataset is gathered with a variety of different device models and use-scenarios, in order to reflect sensing heterogeneities to be expected in real deployments.
35. Human Activity Recognition Using Smartphones: Human Activity Recognition database built from the recordings of 30 subjects performing activities of daily living (ADL) while carrying a waist-mounted smartphone with embedded inertial sensors.
36. Hybrid Indoor Positioning Dataset from WiFi RSSI, Bluetooth and magnetometer: The dataset was created for the comparison and evaluation of hybrid indoor positioning methods. The dataset presented contains data from W-LAN and Bluetooth interfaces, and Magnetometer.
37. IDA2016Challenge: The dataset consists of data collected from heavy Scania trucks in everyday usage.
38. Indoor User Movement Prediction from RSS data: This dataset contains temporal data from a Wireless Sensor Network deployed in real-world office environments. The task is intended as real-life benchmark in the area of Ambient Assisted Living.
39. Internet Advertisements: This dataset represents a set of possible advertisements on Internet pages.
40. Internet Firewall Data: this data set was collected from the internet traffic records on a university's firewall.
41. ISOLET: Goal: Predict which letter-name was spoken--a simple classification task.
42. KDC-4007 dataset Collection: KDC-4007 dataset Collection is the Kurdish Documents Classification text used in categories regarding Kurdish Sorani news and articles.
43. KDD Cup 1999 Data: This is the data set used for The Third International Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Tools Competition, which was held in conjunction with KDD-99
44. Kitsune Network Attack Dataset: A cybersecurity dataset containing nine different network attacks on a commercial IP-based surveillance system and an IoT network. The dataset includes reconnaissance, MitM, DoS, and botnet attacks.
45. Letter Recognition: Database of character image features; try to identify the letter
46. Malware static and dynamic features VxHeaven and Virus Total: 3 datasets: staDynBenignLab.csv, features extracted from 595 files (Win 7 and 8); staDynVxHeaven2698Lab.csv, from 2698 files of VxHeaven and staDynVt2955Lab.csv,from 2955 files of Virus Total.
47. MEU-Mobile KSD: This dataset contains keystroke dynamics data collected on a touch mobile device (Nexus 7). The dataset contains 2856 records, 51 records per subject for 56 subjects.
48. microblogPCU: MicroblogPCU data is crawled from sina weibo microblog[http://weibo.com/]. This data can be used to study machine learning methods as well as do some social network research.
49. MoCap Hand Postures: 5 types of hand postures from 12 users were recorded using unlabeled markers attached to fingers of a glove in a motion capture environment. Due to resolution and occlusion, missing values are common.
50. Motion Capture Hand Postures: 5 types of hand postures from 12 users were recorded using unlabeled markers on fingers of a glove in a motion capture environment. Due to resolution and occlusion, missing values are common.
51. Multiple Features: This dataset consists of features of handwritten numerals (`0'--`9') extracted from a collection of Dutch utility maps
52. Occupancy Detection : Experimental data used for binary classification (room occupancy) from Temperature,Humidity,Light and CO2. Ground-truth occupancy was obtained from time stamped pictures that were taken every minute.
53. Online Handwritten Assamese Characters Dataset: This is a dataset of 8235 online handwritten assamese characters. The “online” process involves capturing of data as text is written on a digitizing tablet with an electronic pen.
54. OPPORTUNITY Activity Recognition: The OPPORTUNITY Dataset for Human Activity Recognition from Wearable, Object, and Ambient Sensors is a dataset devised to benchmark human activity recognition algorithms (classification, automatic data segmentation, sensor fusion, feature extraction, etc).
55. Optical Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Two versions of this database available; see folder
56. Page Blocks Classification: The problem consists of classifying all the blocks of the page layout of a document that has been detected by a segmentation process.
57. PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring: The PAMAP2 Physical Activity Monitoring dataset contains data of 18 different physical activities, performed by 9 subjects wearing 3 inertial measurement units and a heart rate monitor.
58. Parking Birmingham: Data collected from car parks in Birmingham that are operated by NCP from
Birmingham City Council. UK Open Government Licence (OGL).
59. Pedestrian in Traffic Dataset: This data-set contains a number of pedestrian tracks recorded from a vehicle driving in a town in southern Germany. The data is particularly well-suited for multi-agent motion prediction tasks.
60. Pen-Based Recognition of Handwritten Digits: Digit database of 250 samples from 44 writers
61. Physical Unclonable Functions: The dataset is generated from Physical Unclonable Functions (PUFs) simulation, specifically XOR Arbiter PUFs. PUFs are used for authentication purposes. For more info, refer to our paper below.
62. REALDISP Activity Recognition Dataset: The REALDISP dataset is devised to evaluate techniques dealing with the effects of sensor displacement in wearable activity recognition as well as to benchmark general activity recognition algorithms
63. Reuter_50_50: The dataset is used for authorship identification in online Writeprint which is a new research field of pattern recognition.
64. Rice (Cammeo and Osmancik): A total of 3810 rice grain's images were taken for the two species, processed and feature inferences were made. 7 morphological features were obtained for each grain of rice.
65. Sattriya_Dance_Single_Hand_Gestures Dataset: The Sattriya_Dance_Single_Hand_Gestures dataset contains 1450 images of 29 Sattriya dance single-hand gestures consisting 50 samples from each hasta.
66. SECOM: Data from a semi-conductor manufacturing process
67. Semeion Handwritten Digit: 1593 handwritten digits from around 80 persons were scanned, stretched in a rectangular box 16x16 in a gray scale of 256 values.
68. Shill Bidding Dataset: We scraped a large number of eBay auctions of a popular product. After preprocessing the auction data, we build the SB dataset. The goal is to share the labelled SB dataset with the researchers.
69. SMS Spam Collection: The SMS Spam Collection is a public set of SMS labeled messages that have been collected for mobile phone spam research.
70. Spambase: Classifying Email as Spam or Non-Spam
71. Swarm Behaviour: This dataset achieved from an online survey, which is run by UNSW, Australia. It contains three data of ' Flocking - Not Flocking', 'Aligned - Not Aligned', and 'Grouped - Not Grouped'.
72. TV News Channel Commercial Detection Dataset: TV Commercials data set consists of standard audio-visual features of video shots extracted from 150 hours of TV news broadcast of 3 Indian and 2 international news channels ( 30 Hours each).
73. UJI Pen Characters: Data consists of written characters in a UNIPEN-like format
74. UJI Pen Characters (Version 2): A pen-based database with more than 11k isolated handwritten characters
75. UJIIndoorLoc: The UJIIndoorLoc is a Multi-Building Multi-Floor indoor localization database to test Indoor Positioning System that rely on WLAN/WiFi fingerprint.
76. UJIIndoorLoc-Mag: The UJIIndoorLoc-Mag is an indoor localization database to test Indoor Positioning System that rely on Earth's magnetic field variations.
77. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Intrusion Detection: For UAV identification, each input is an encrypted WiFi traffic record while the output is whether the current traffic is from a UAV or not. Meta-info on attribute relationship is also provided.
78. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Intrusion Detection: For UAV identification, each input is an encrypted WiFi traffic record while the output is whether the current traffic is from a UAV or not. Meta-info on attribute relationship is also provided.
79. URL Reputation: Anonymized 120-day subset of the ICML-09 URL data containing 2.4 million examples and 3.2 million features.
80. Wall-Following Robot Navigation Data: The data were collected as the SCITOS G5 robot navigates through the room following the wall in a clockwise direction, for 4 rounds, using 24 ultrasound sensors arranged circularly around its 'waist'.
81. Website Phishing:
82. WESAD (Wearable Stress and Affect Detection): WESAD (Wearable Stress and Affect Detection) contains data of 15 subjects during a stress-affect lab study, while wearing physiological and motion sensors.
83. Wireless Indoor Localization: Collected in indoor space by observing signal strengths of seven WiFi signals visible on a smartphone. The decision variable is one of the four rooms.
84. WISDM Smartphone and Smartwatch Activity and Biometrics Dataset : Contains accelerometer and gyroscope time-series sensor data collected from a smartphone and smartwatch as 51 test subjects perform 18 activities for 3 minutes each.
85. Youtube cookery channels viewers comments in Hinglish: The datasets are taken from top 2 Indian cooking channel named Nisha Madhulika channel and Kabita’s Kitchen channel.
The data set is in Hinglish Language.
86. YouTube Multiview Video Games Dataset: This dataset contains about 120k instances, each described by 13 feature types, with class information, specially useful for exploring multiview topics (cotraining, ensembles, clustering,..).