1. Person Classification Gait Data: Gait is considered a biometric criterion. Therefore, we tried to classify people with gait analysis with this gait data set.
2. Gait Classification: Gait is considered a biometric criterion. Therefore, we tried to classify people with gait analysis with this gait data set.
3. Gas sensor array under flow modulation: The data set contains 58 time series acquired from 16 chemical sensors under gas flow modulation conditions. The sensors were exposed to different gaseous binary mixtures of acetone and ethanol.
4. DBWorld e-mails: It contains 64 e-mails which I have manually collected from DBWorld mailing list. They are classified in: 'announces of conferences' and 'everything else'.
5. Data for Software Engineering Teamwork Assessment in Education Setting: Data include over 100 Team Activity Measures and outcomes (ML classes) obtained from activities of 74 student teams during the creation of final class project in SW Eng. classes at SFSU, Fulda, FAU
6. Gastrointestinal Lesions in Regular Colonoscopy: This dataset contains features extracted from colonoscopy videos used to detect gastrointestinal lesions. It contains 76 lesions: 15 serrated adenomas, 21 hyperplastic lesions and 40 adenoma.
7. Northix: Northix is designed to be a schema matching benchmark problem for data integration of two entity relationship databases.
8. Gas sensor array exposed to turbulent gas mixtures: A chemical detection platform composed of 8 chemoresistive gas sensors was exposed to turbulent gas mixtures generated naturally in a wind tunnel. The acquired time series of the sensors are provided.
9. NoisyOffice: Corpus intended to do cleaning (or binarization) and enhancement of noisy grayscale printed text images using supervised learning methods. Noisy images and their corresponding ground truth provided.
10. Detect Malacious Executable(AntiVirus): I extract features from malacious and non-malacious and create and training dataset to teach svm classifier.Dataset made of unknown executable to detect if it is virus or normal safe executable.
11. PEMS-SF: 15 months worth of daily data (440 daily records) that describes the occupancy rate, between 0 and 1, of different car lanes of the San Francisco bay area freeways across time.
12. Ultrasonic flowmeter diagnostics: Fault diagnosis of four liquid ultrasonic flowmeters
13. DrivFace: The DrivFace contains images sequences of subjects while driving in real scenarios. It is composed of 606 samples of 640×480, acquired over different days from 4 drivers with several facial features.
14. Twin gas sensor arrays: 5 replicates of an 8-MOX gas sensor array were exposed to different gas conditions (4 volatiles at 10 concentration levels each).
15. Parkinson's Disease Classification: The data used in this study were gathered from 188 patients with PD (107 men and 81 women) with ages ranging from 33 to 87 (65.1±10.9).
16. REALDISP Activity Recognition Dataset: The REALDISP dataset is devised to evaluate techniques dealing with the effects of sensor displacement in wearable activity recognition as well as to benchmark general activity recognition algorithms
17. SECOM: Data from a semi-conductor manufacturing process
18. Semeion Handwritten Digit: 1593 handwritten digits from around 80 persons were scanned, stretched in a rectangular box 16x16 in a gray scale of 256 values.
19. Multiple Features: This dataset consists of features of handwritten numerals (`0'--`9') extracted from a collection of Dutch utility maps
20. Condition monitoring of hydraulic systems: The data set addresses the condition assessment of a hydraulic test rig based on multi sensor data. Four fault types are superimposed with several severity grades impeding selective quantification.
21. Reuter_50_50: The dataset is used for authorship identification in online Writeprint which is a new research field of pattern recognition.
22. OPPORTUNITY Activity Recognition: The OPPORTUNITY Dataset for Human Activity Recognition from Wearable, Object, and Ambient Sensors is a dataset devised to benchmark human activity recognition algorithms (classification, automatic data segmentation, sensor fusion, feature extraction, etc).
23. Malware static and dynamic features VxHeaven and Virus Total: 3 datasets: staDynBenignLab.csv, features extracted from 595 files (Win 7 and 8); staDynVxHeaven2698Lab.csv, from 2698 files of VxHeaven and staDynVt2955Lab.csv,from 2955 files of Virus Total.
24. Internet Advertisements: This dataset represents a set of possible advertisements on Internet pages.
25. TTC-3600: Benchmark dataset for Turkish text categorization: The TTC-3600 data set is a collection of Turkish news and articles including categorized 3,600 documents from 6 well-known portals in Turkey. It has 4 different forms in ARFF Weka format.
26. Opinion Corpus for Lebanese Arabic Reviews (OCLAR): Opinion Corpus for Lebanese Arabic Reviews (OCLAR) corpus is utilizable for Arabic sentiment classification on services’ reviews, including hotels, restaurants, shops, and others.
27. Smartphone Dataset for Human Activity Recognition (HAR) in Ambient Assisted Living (AAL): This data is an addition to an existing dataset on UCI. We collected more data to improve the accuracy of our human activity recognition algorithms applied in the domain of Ambient Assisted Living.
28. MEx: The MEx Multi-modal Exercise dataset contains data of 7 different
physiotherapy exercises, performed by 30 subjects recorded with 2 accelerometers,
a pressure mat and a depth camera.
29. Detect Malware Types: Provide a short description of your data set (less than 200 characters).
30. ISOLET: Goal: Predict which letter-name was spoken--a simple classification task.
31. Daily and Sports Activities: The dataset comprises motion sensor data of 19 daily and sports activities each performed by 8 subjects in their own style for 5 minutes. Five Xsens MTx units are used on the torso, arms, and legs.
32. Human Activity Recognition Using Smartphones: Human Activity Recognition database built from the recordings of 30 subjects performing activities of daily living (ADL) while carrying a waist-mounted smartphone with embedded inertial sensors.
33. DeliciousMIL: A Data Set for Multi-Label Multi-Instance Learning with Instance Labels: This dataset includes 1) 12234 documents (8251 training, 3983 test) extracted from DeliciousT140 dataset, 2) class labels for all documents, 3) labels for a subset of sentences of the test documents.
34. Gisette: GISETTE is a handwritten digit recognition problem. The problem is to separate the highly confusible digits '4' and '9'. This dataset is one of five datasets of the NIPS 2003 feature selection challenge.
35. Gas Sensor Array Drift Dataset at Different Concentrations: This archive contains 13910 measurements from 16 chemical sensors exposed to 6 different gases at various concentration levels.
36. Gas Sensor Array Drift Dataset: This archive contains 13910 measurements from 16 chemical sensors utilized in simulations for drift compensation in a discrimination task of 6 gases at various levels of concentrations.
37. Gas sensor arrays in open sampling settings: The dataset contains 18000 time-series recordings from a chemical detection platform at six different locations in a wind tunnel facility in response to ten high-priority chemical gaseous substances
38. Deepfakes: Medical Image Tamper Detection: Medical deepfakes: CT scans of human lungs, where some have been tampered with cancer added/removed. Can you find them?
39. UJIIndoorLoc: The UJIIndoorLoc is a Multi-Building Multi-Floor indoor localization database to test Indoor Positioning System that rely on WLAN/WiFi fingerprint.
40. Swarm Behaviour: This dataset achieved from an online survey, which is run by UNSW, Australia. It contains three data of ' Flocking - Not Flocking', 'Aligned - Not Aligned', and 'Grouped - Not Grouped'.
41. Nomao: Nomao collects data about places (name, phone, localization...) from many sources.
Deduplication consists in detecting what data refer to the same place.
Instances in the dataset compare 2 spots.
42. APS Failure at Scania Trucks: The datasets' positive class consists of component failures for a specific component of the APS system. The negative class consists of trucks with failures for components not related to the APS.
43. IDA2016Challenge: The dataset consists of data collected from heavy Scania trucks in everyday usage.
44. Victorian Era Authorship Attribution: To create the largest authorship attribution dataset, we extracted works of 50 well-known authors. To have a non-exhaustive learning, in training there are 45 authors whereas, in the testing, it's 50
45. FMA: A Dataset For Music Analysis: FMA features 106,574 tracks and includes song title, album, artist, genres; play counts, favorites, comments; description, biography, tags; together with audio (343 days, 917 GiB) and features.
46. Dynamic Features of VirusShare Executables: This dataset contains the dynamic features of 107,888 executables, collected by VirusShare from Nov/2010 to Jul/2014.
47. YouTube Multiview Video Games Dataset: This dataset contains about 120k instances, each described by 13 feature types, with class information, specially useful for exploring multiview topics (cotraining, ensembles, clustering,..).
48. Character Font Images: Character images from scanned and computer generated fonts.
49. URL Reputation: Anonymized 120-day subset of the ICML-09 URL data containing 2.4 million examples and 3.2 million features.
50. Physical Unclonable Functions: The dataset is generated from Physical Unclonable Functions (PUFs) simulation, specifically XOR Arbiter PUFs. PUFs are used for authentication purposes. For more info, refer to our paper below.
51. detection_of_IoT_botnet_attacks_N_BaIoT: This dataset addresses the lack of public botnet datasets, especially for the IoT. It suggests *real* traffic data, gathered from 9 commercial IoT devices authentically infected by Mirai and BASHLITE.
52. Kitsune Network Attack Dataset: A cybersecurity dataset containing nine different network attacks on a commercial IP-based surveillance system and an IoT network. The dataset includes reconnaissance, MitM, DoS, and botnet attacks.