1. Basketball dataset: It's data collected from different volunteers that are done in a basketball practice: dribbling, pass, shoot, picking the ball, and holding the ball.
2. Chess (King-Rook vs. King): Chess Endgame Database for White King and Rook against Black King (KRK).
3. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
4. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
5. Dota2 Games Results: Dota 2 is a popular computer game with two teams of 5 players. At the start of the game each player chooses a unique hero with different strengths and weaknesses.
6. Poker Hand: Purpose is to predict poker hands