1. Facebook Large Page-Page Network: This webgraph is a page-page graph of verified Facebook sites. Nodes represent official Facebook pages while the links are mutual likes between sites.
2. Turkish Spam V01: The TurkishSpam data set contains spam and normal emails written in Turkish.
3. Twitter Data set for Arabic Sentiment Analysis: This problem of Sentiment Analysis (SA) has been studied well on the English language but not Arabic one. Two main approaches have been devised: corpus-based and lexicon-based.
4. GitHub MUSAE: A social network of GitHub users with user-level attributes, connectivity data and a binary target variable.
5. Gender by Name: This dataset attributes first names to genders, giving counts and probabilities. It combines open-source government data from the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
6. LastFM Asia Social Network: A social network of LastFM users from Asian countries. The related task is predicting the country of origin based on social relations and artists liked.
7. LastFM Asia Social Network: A social network of LastFM users which was collected from the public API in March 2020.
8. Wisesight Sentiment Corpus: Social media messages in Thai language with sentiment label (positive, neutral, negative, question).
9. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
10. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
11. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
12. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
13. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
14. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
15. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
16. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
17. A study of Asian Religious and Biblical Texts: Mainly from Project Gutenberg, we combine Upanishads, Yoga Sutras, Buddha Sutras, Tao Te Ching and Book of Wisdom, Book of Proverbs, Book of Ecclesiastes and Book of Ecclesiasticus
18. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
19. Higher Education Students Performance Evaluation Dataset: The data was collected from the Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Educational Sciences students in 2019. The purpose is to predict students' end-of-term performances using ML techniques.
20. Autism Screening Adult: Autistic Spectrum Disorder Screening Data for Adult. This dataset is related to classification and predictive tasks.
21. Sports articles for objectivity analysis: 1000 sports articles were labeled using Amazon Mechanical Turk as objective or subjective. The raw texts, extracted features, and the URLs from which the articles were retrieved are provided.
22. Multimodal Damage Identification for Humanitarian Computing: 5879 captioned images (image and text) from social media related to damage during natural disasters/wars, and belong to 6 classes: Fires, Floods, Natural landscape, Infrastructural, Human, Non-damage.
23. Gender Gap in Spanish WP: Data set used to estimate the number of women editors and their editing practices in the Spanish Wikipedia
24. Speaker Accent Recognition: Data set featuring single English words read by speakers from six different countries for accent detection and recognition
25. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data