1. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
2. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
3. Speaker Accent Recognition: Data set featuring single English words read by speakers from six different countries for accent detection and recognition
4. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
5. A study of Asian Religious and Biblical Texts: Mainly from Project Gutenberg, we combine Upanishads, Yoga Sutras, Buddha Sutras, Tao Te Ching and Book of Wisdom, Book of Proverbs, Book of Ecclesiastes and Book of Ecclesiasticus
6. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
7. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
8. Sports articles for objectivity analysis: 1000 sports articles were labeled using Amazon Mechanical Turk as objective or subjective. The raw texts, extracted features, and the URLs from which the articles were retrieved are provided.
9. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data
10. Multimodal Damage Identification for Humanitarian Computing: 5879 captioned images (image and text) from social media related to damage during natural disasters/wars, and belong to 6 classes: Fires, Floods, Natural landscape, Infrastructural, Human, Non-damage.
11. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
12. Facebook Large Page-Page Network: This webgraph is a page-page graph of verified Facebook sites. Nodes represent official Facebook pages while the links are mutual likes between sites.
13. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
14. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
15. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.