1. Facebook Large Page-Page Network: This webgraph is a page-page graph of verified Facebook sites. Nodes represent official Facebook pages while the links are mutual likes between sites.
2. Twitter Data set for Arabic Sentiment Analysis: This problem of Sentiment Analysis (SA) has been studied well on the English language but not Arabic one. Two main approaches have been devised: corpus-based and lexicon-based.
3. GitHub MUSAE: A social network of GitHub users with user-level attributes, connectivity data and a binary target variable.
4. Gender by Name: This dataset attributes first names to genders, giving counts and probabilities. It combines open-source government data from the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
5. LastFM Asia Social Network: A social network of LastFM users from Asian countries. The related task is predicting the country of origin based on social relations and artists liked.
6. LastFM Asia Social Network: A social network of LastFM users which was collected from the public API in March 2020.
7. Wisesight Sentiment Corpus: Social media messages in Thai language with sentiment label (positive, neutral, negative, question).
8. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
9. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
10. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
11. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
12. Multimodal Damage Identification for Humanitarian Computing: 5879 captioned images (image and text) from social media related to damage during natural disasters/wars, and belong to 6 classes: Fires, Floods, Natural landscape, Infrastructural, Human, Non-damage.
13. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data