1. Facebook Large Page-Page Network: This webgraph is a page-page graph of verified Facebook sites. Nodes represent official Facebook pages while the links are mutual likes between sites.
2. GitHub MUSAE: A social network of GitHub users with user-level attributes, connectivity data and a binary target variable.
3. LastFM Asia Social Network: A social network of LastFM users from Asian countries. The related task is predicting the country of origin based on social relations and artists liked.
4. LastFM Asia Social Network: A social network of LastFM users which was collected from the public API in March 2020.
5. Wisesight Sentiment Corpus: Social media messages in Thai language with sentiment label (positive, neutral, negative, question).
6. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
7. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
8. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
9. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
10. Multimodal Damage Identification for Humanitarian Computing: 5879 captioned images (image and text) from social media related to damage during natural disasters/wars, and belong to 6 classes: Fires, Floods, Natural landscape, Infrastructural, Human, Non-damage.
11. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data