1. Wisesight Sentiment Corpus: Social media messages in Thai language with sentiment label (positive, neutral, negative, question).
2. Twitter Data set for Arabic Sentiment Analysis: This problem of Sentiment Analysis (SA) has been studied well on the English language but not Arabic one. Two main approaches have been devised: corpus-based and lexicon-based.
3. Turkish Spam V01: The TurkishSpam data set contains spam and normal emails written in Turkish.
4. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
5. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
6. Gender by Name: This dataset attributes first names to genders, giving counts and probabilities. It combines open-source government data from the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
7. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
8. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database