1. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
2. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
3. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
4. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
5. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
6. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
7. Molecular Biology (Promoter Gene Sequences): E. Coli promoter gene sequences (DNA) with partial domain theory
8. Molecular Biology (Protein Secondary Structure): From CMU connectionist bench repository; Classifies secondary structure of certain globular proteins
9. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
10. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
11. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
12. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
13. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
14. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
15. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
16. Syskill and Webert Web Page Ratings: This database contains HTML source of web pages plus the ratings of a single user on these web pages. Web pages are on four seperate subjects (Bands- recording artists; Goats; Sheep; and BioMedical)
17. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
18. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
19. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
20. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
21. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
22. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
23. Molecular Biology (Splice-junction Gene Sequences): Primate splice-junction gene sequences (DNA) with associated imperfect domain theory
24. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
25. HIV-1 protease cleavage: The data contains lists of octamers (8 amino acids) and a flag (-1 or 1) depending on whether HIV-1 protease will cleave in the central position (between amino acids 4 and 5).
26. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
27. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
28. Reuters-21578 Text Categorization Collection: This is a collection of documents that appeared on Reuters newswire in 1987. The documents were assembled and indexed with categories.
29. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions