1. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
2. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
3. Balance Scale: Balance scale weight & distance database
4. Balloons: Data previously used in cognitive psychology experiment; 4 data sets represent different conditions of an experiment
5. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
6. Car Evaluation: Derived from simple hierarchical decision model, this database may be useful for testing constructive induction and structure discovery methods.
7. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
8. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
9. Hayes-Roth: Topic: human subjects study
10. LED Display Domain: From Classification and Regression Trees book; We provide here 2 C programs for generating sample databases
11. Lenses: Database for fitting contact lenses
12. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
13. MONK's Problems: A set of three artificial domains over the same attribute space; Used to test a wide range of induction algorithms
14. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
15. HIV-1 protease cleavage: The data contains lists of octamers (8 amino acids) and a flag (-1 or 1) depending on whether HIV-1 protease will cleave in the central position (between amino acids 4 and 5).
16. Nursery: Nursery Database was derived from a hierarchical decision model originally developed to rank applications for nursery schools.
17. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
18. Shuttle Landing Control: Tiny database; all nominal values
19. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
20. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
21. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
22. Tic-Tac-Toe Endgame: Binary classification task on possible configurations of tic-tac-toe game
23. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
24. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat
25. Syskill and Webert Web Page Ratings: This database contains HTML source of web pages plus the ratings of a single user on these web pages. Web pages are on four seperate subjects (Bands- recording artists; Goats; Sheep; and BioMedical)