1. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
2. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Pawn): King+Rook versus King+Pawn on a7 (usually abbreviated KRKPA7).
3. Connect-4: Contains connect-4 positions
4. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
5. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible
6. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
7. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
8. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
9. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
10. Trains: 2 data formats (structured, one-instance-per-line)
11. Congressional Voting Records: 1984 United Stated Congressional Voting Records; Classify as Republican or Democrat