1. Soybean (Small): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
2. Lymphography: This lymphography domain was obtained from the University Medical Centre, Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. (Restricted access)
3. Audiology (Original): Nominal audiology dataset from Baylor
4. Audiology (Standardized): Standardized version of the original audiology database
5. SPECT Heart: Data on cardiac Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) images. Each patient classified into two categories: normal and abnormal.
6. Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Data (Restricted Access)
7. Soybean (Large): Michalski's famous soybean disease database
8. Primary Tumor: From Ljubljana Oncology Institute
9. HIV-1 protease cleavage: The data contains lists of octamers (8 amino acids) and a flag (-1 or 1) depending on whether HIV-1 protease will cleave in the central position (between amino acids 4 and 5).
10. Mushroom: From Audobon Society Field Guide; mushrooms described in terms of physical characteristics; classification: poisonous or edible