1. Adult: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Census Income" dataset.
2. Annealing: Steel annealing data
3. Pittsburgh Bridges: Bridges database that has original and numeric-discretized datasets
4. Census Income: Predict whether income exceeds $50K/yr based on census data. Also known as "Adult" dataset.
5. Credit Approval: This data concerns credit card applications; good mix of attributes
6. Covertype: Forest CoverType dataset
7. Cylinder Bands: Used in decision tree induction for mitigating process delays known as "cylinder bands" in rotogravure printing
8. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
9. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
10. Flags: From Collins Gem Guide to Flags, 1986
11. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
12. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
13. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
14. Meta-data: Meta-Data was used in order to give advice about which classification method is appropriate for a particular dataset (taken from results of Statlog project).
15. University: Data in original (LISP-readable) form
16. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals
17. Census-Income (KDD): This data set contains weighted census data extracted from the 1994 and 1995 current population surveys conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.
18. KDD Cup 1999 Data: This is the data set used for The Third International Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Tools Competition, which was held in conjunction with KDD-99
19. Statlog (Australian Credit Approval): This file concerns credit card applications. This database exists elsewhere in the repository (Credit Screening Database) in a slightly different form
20. Statlog (German Credit Data): This dataset classifies people described by a set of attributes as good or bad credit risks. Comes in two formats (one all numeric). Also comes with a cost matrix
21. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
22. Poker Hand: Purpose is to predict poker hands
23. Chess (King-Rook vs. King-Knight): Knight Pin Chess End-Game Database Creator
24. Thyroid Disease: 10 separate databases from Garavan Institute
25. Australian Sign Language signs: This data consists of sample of Auslan (Australian Sign Language) signs. Examples of 95 signs were collected from five signers with a total of 6650 sign samples.