1. Acute Inflammations: The data was created by a medical expert as a data set to test the expert system,
which will perform the presumptive diagnosis of two diseases of the urinary system.
2. Arrhythmia: Distinguish between the presence and absence of cardiac arrhythmia and classify it in one of the 16 groups.
3. Dermatology: Aim for this dataset is to determine the type of Eryhemato-Squamous Disease.
4. Echocardiogram: Data for classifying if patients will survive for at least one year after a heart attack
5. Heart Disease: 4 databases: Cleveland, Hungary, Switzerland, and the VA Long Beach
6. Hepatitis: From G.Gong: CMU; Mostly Boolean or numeric-valued attribute types; Includes cost data (donated by Peter Turney)
7. Horse Colic: Well documented attributes; 368 instances with 28 attributes (continuous, discrete, and nominal); 30% missing values
8. Statlog (Heart): This dataset is a heart disease database similar to a database already present in the repository (Heart Disease databases) but in a slightly different form
9. Zoo: Artificial, 7 classes of animals