1. South German Credit: 700 good and 300 bad credits with 20 predictor variables. Data from 1973 to 1975. Stratified sample from actual credits with bad credits heavily oversampled. A cost matrix can be used.
2. Wholesale customers: The data set refers to clients of a wholesale distributor. It includes the annual spending in monetary units (m.u.) on diverse product categories
3. Iranian Churn Dataset: This dataset is randomly collected from an Iranian telecom company’s database over a period of 12 months.
4. Taiwanese Bankruptcy Prediction: The data were collected from the Taiwan Economic Journal for the years 1999 to 2009. Company bankruptcy was defined based on the business regulations of the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
5. South German Credit (UPDATE): 700 good and 300 bad credits with 20 predictor variables. Data from 1973 to 1975. Stratified sample from actual credits with bad credits heavily oversampled. A cost matrix can be used.
6. Online News Popularity: This dataset summarizes a heterogeneous set of features about articles published by Mashable in a period of two years. The goal is to predict the number of shares in social networks (popularity).
7. Iranian Churn Dataset: This dataset is randomly collected from an Iranian telecom company’s database over a period of 12 months.
8. default of credit card clients: This research aimed at the case of customers’ default payments in Taiwan and compares the predictive accuracy of probability of default among six data mining methods.
9. Non verbal tourists data: This dataset contains the information about non-verbal preferences of tourists
10. Polish companies bankruptcy data: The dataset is about bankruptcy prediction of Polish companies.The bankrupt companies were analyzed in the period 2000-2012, while the still operating companies were evaluated from 2007 to 2013.
11. Blood Transfusion Service Center: Data taken from the Blood Transfusion Service Center in Hsin-Chu City in Taiwan -- this is a classification problem.
12. Wine Quality: Two datasets are included, related to red and white vinho verde wine samples, from the north of Portugal. The goal is to model wine quality based on physicochemical tests (see [Cortez et al., 2009], http://www3.dsi.uminho.pt/pcortez/wine/).
13. Online Shoppers Purchasing Intention Dataset: Of the 12,330 sessions in the dataset,
84.5% (10,422) were negative class samples that did not
end with shopping, and the rest (1908) were positive class
samples ending with shopping.
14. Bank Marketing: The data is related with direct marketing campaigns (phone calls) of a Portuguese banking institution. The classification goal is to predict if the client will subscribe a term deposit (variable y).
15. clickstream data for online shopping: The dataset contains information on clickstream from online store offering clothing for pregnant women.
16. Cargo 2000 Freight Tracking and Tracing: Sanitized and anonymized Cargo 2000 (C2K) airfreight tracking and tracing events, covering five months of business execution (3,942 process instances, 7,932 transport legs, 56,082 activities).
17. Online Retail: This is a transnational data set which contains all the transactions occurring between 01/12/2010 and 09/12/2011 for a UK-based and registered non-store online retail.
18. Online Retail II: A real online retail transaction data set of two years.
19. CNAE-9: This is a data set containing 1080 documents of free text business descriptions of Brazilian companies categorized into a
subset of 9 categories
20. Productivity Prediction of Garment Employees: This dataset includes important attributes of the garment manufacturing process and the productivity of the employees which had been collected manually and also been validated by the industry experts.
21. Absenteeism at work: The database was created with records of absenteeism at work from July 2007 to July 2010 at a courier company in Brazil.
22. ISTANBUL STOCK EXCHANGE: Data sets includes returns of Istanbul Stock Exchange with seven other international index; SP, DAX, FTSE, NIKKEI, BOVESPA, MSCE_EU, MSCI_EM from Jun 5, 2009 to Feb 22, 2011.