1. Speaker Accent Recognition: Data set featuring single English words read by speakers from six different countries for accent detection and recognition
2. Drug consumption (quantified): Classify type of drug consumer by personality data
3. Gender Gap in Spanish WP: Data set used to estimate the number of women editors and their editing practices in the Spanish Wikipedia
4. Student Performance: Predict student performance in secondary education (high school).
5. Higher Education Students Performance Evaluation Dataset: The data was collected from the Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Educational Sciences students in 2019. The purpose is to predict students' end-of-term performances using ML techniques.
6. Sports articles for objectivity analysis: 1000 sports articles were labeled using Amazon Mechanical Turk as objective or subjective. The raw texts, extracted features, and the URLs from which the articles were retrieved are provided.