1. Moral Reasoner: Horn-clause model that qualitatively simulates moral reasoning; Theory includes negated literals
2. Student Loan Relational: Student Loan Relational Domain
3. Eco-hotel: This dataset includes Online Textual Reviews from both online (e.g., TripAdvisor) and offline (e.g., Guests' book) sources from the Areias do Seixo Eco-Resort.
4. Restaurant & consumer data: The dataset was obtained from a recommender system prototype. The task was to generate a top-n list of restaurants according to the consumer preferences.
5. Kinship: Relational dataset
6. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
7. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
8. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
9. Coil 1999 Competition Data: This data set is from the 1999 Computational Intelligence and Learning (COIL) competition. The data contains measurements of river chemical concentrations and algae densities.
10. Horton General Hospital: Horton General Hospital is in the town Banbury not far from Oxford, UK.
11. Abscisic Acid Signaling Network: The objective is to determine the set of boolean rules that describe the interactions of the nodes within this plant signaling network. The dataset includes 300 separate boolean pseudodynamic simulations using an asynchronous update scheme.
12. EMG dataset in Lower Limb: 3 different exercises: sitting, standing and walking in the muscles: biceps femoris, vastus medialis, rectus femoris and semitendinosus addition to goniometry in the exercises.
13. Function Finding: Cases collected mostly from investigations in physical science; intention is to evaluate function-finding algorithms