1. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
2. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
3. Connectionist Bench (Nettalk Corpus): The file "nettalk.data" contains a list of 20,008 English words, along with a phonetic transcription for each word. The task is to train a network to produce the proper phonemes
4. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles
5. Eco-hotel: This dataset includes Online Textual Reviews from both online (e.g., TripAdvisor) and offline (e.g., Guests' book) sources from the Areias do Seixo Eco-Resort.
6. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
7. EMG dataset in Lower Limb: 3 different exercises: sitting, standing and walking in the muscles: biceps femoris, vastus medialis, rectus femoris and semitendinosus addition to goniometry in the exercises.
8. Horton General Hospital: Horton General Hospital is in the town Banbury not far from Oxford, UK.
9. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
10. QtyT40I10D100K: Since there is no numerical sequential data stream available in standard data sets, this data set is generated from the original T40I10D100K data set