1. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
2. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
3. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles
4. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
5. EMG dataset in Lower Limb: 3 different exercises: sitting, standing and walking in the muscles: biceps femoris, vastus medialis, rectus femoris and semitendinosus addition to goniometry in the exercises.
6. Horton General Hospital: Horton General Hospital is in the town Banbury not far from Oxford, UK.