1. Protein Data: Undocumented
2. PANDOR: PANDOR is a novel and publicly available dataset for online recommendation provided by Purch (http://www.purch.com/).
3. M. Tuberculosis Genes: Data giving characteristics of each ORF (potential gene) in the M. tuberculosis bacterium. Sequence, homology (similarity to other genes) and structural information, and function (if known) are provided
4. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
5. KASANDR: KASANDR is a novel, publicly available collection for recommendation systems that records the behavior of customers of the European leader in e-Commerce advertising, Kelkoo.
6. ICU: Data set prepared for the use of participants for the 1994 AAAI Spring Symposium on Artificial Intelligence in Medicine.
7. Horton General Hospital: Horton General Hospital is in the town Banbury not far from Oxford, UK.
8. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
9. E. Coli Genes: Data giving characteristics of each ORF (potential gene) in the E. coli genome. Sequence, homology (similarity to other genes) and structural information, and function (if known) are provided.
10. Diabetes: This diabetes dataset is from AIM '94
11. Abscisic Acid Signaling Network: The objective is to determine the set of boolean rules that describe the interactions of the nodes within this plant signaling network. The dataset includes 300 separate boolean pseudodynamic simulations using an asynchronous update scheme.