1. Bach Chorales: Time-series data based on chorales; challenge is to learn generative grammar; data in Lisp
2. Diabetes: This diabetes dataset is from AIM '94
3. Labor Relations: From Collective Bargaining Review
4. Liver Disorders: BUPA Medical Research Ltd. database donated by Richard S. Forsyth
5. Mobile Robots: Learning concepts from sensor data of a mobile robot; set of data sets
6. Pioneer-1 Mobile Robot Data: This dataset contains time series sensor readings of the Pioneer-1 mobile robot. The data is broken into "experiences" in which the robot takes action for some period of time and experiences a control
7. Internet Usage Data: This data contains general demographic information on internet users in 1997.
8. Coil 1999 Competition Data: This data set is from the 1999 Computational Intelligence and Learning (COIL) competition. The data contains measurements of river chemical concentrations and algae densities.
9. EEG Database: This data arises from a large study to examine EEG correlates of genetic predisposition to alcoholism. It contains measurements from 64 electrodes placed on the scalp sampled at 256 Hz
10. IPUMS Census Database: This data set contains unweighted PUMS census data from the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas for the years 1970, 1980, and 1990.
11. CalIt2 Building People Counts: This data comes from the main door of the CalIt2 building at UCI.
12. Dodgers Loop Sensor: Loop sensor data was collected for the Glendale on ramp for the 101 North freeway in Los Angeles